Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Nail Inspiration #5

Well my nail-painting techniques may leave a lot still to be desired, but I love this gorgeous berry coloured nail varnish by Barry M (Berry Cosmo).  I thought I'd give the nail sequins I bought from Clare's recently a spin too and I can't get over how sparkly they are, I've struggled to capture just how blingy the effect is, but believe me, it is stunning.  Although I wasn't very impressed with a lot of the stuff I bought at Clare's (the glitter nail varnishes being the main culprit) these sequins are amazing.  I got a huge pot in the sale and it also includes a brush for dusting off the excess sequins (presumably) and a plastic tray which is handy for capturing loose sequins so they can be recycled back into the pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment