Saturday, 1 February 2014

January 2014 Favourite

I know this is traditionally the point in the month when lots of beauty bloggers do a review of all the products they've used up during that month, but I thought I'd prefer to pick just one product which has been exceptionally outstanding and impressive, so that I can whole-heartedly recommend these to others.




So, without further ado, my top product of January 2014 is *drum roll*... Garnier Intensive 7 Days Ultra-Replenishing Lotion for Very Dry Skin.





So why did I choose this?  Well, I've always had a love-hate relationship with body lotions.  I really need to use them as my skin is quite dry, but I hate the fact that lotions are usually either too runny to offer any effective level of moisturisation, or they're so thick and gooey that you just end up feeling sticky all day.  This lotion gets the balance just right.  It's a light lotion which sinks into my skin in a flash, yet leaves my dry skin feeling....well, normal is the word I'm probably looking for!  Somehow, I just feel comfortable in my own skin using this lotion and the effect really does last a long, long time.  It's so fantastic that it's changed me from the kind of person who only used a body lotion when I felt I really had to, into one that uses a lotion every day now.  It has such a wonderful scent and makes me feel so good, I want to use this product, rather than just having to - big difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment