Tuesday, 18 February 2014

It's been a while...

Hi,
Just thought I'd stop by and let you know I haven't abandoned my blog.  I'm having a bit of a break as I have so much going on at the moment.  I am in the last semester of my degree, so I have finals to prepare for and also a dissertation which is requiring my urgent, undivided attention.  I also got engaged on Valentine's Day and should hopefully be getting married on the 11th of April.  Oh..and in the middle of all this I am moving house too - I certainly don't do things by halves!  So, unfortunately this does mean I just don't have the time to blog as often as I'd like at the moment; I'll be doing the odd post here and there, but once the wedding, house move and degree are all taken care of I shall be back =D

No comments:

Post a Comment