Friday, 7 February 2014

Happy Haircut Day.

BEFORE
AFTER
 Maybe it's because I'm a Leo, but there is no greater beauty treat or confidence booster for me than having my hair professionally styled.  I'm extremely lucky to have found a very talented hairdresser who knows what I like and how to make it suit me (not to mention my maintenance skills).  I had a wonderful hour or so today at Jo & Cass salon in Morecambe.  The salon is situated on the promenade, looking out across Morecambe Bay, so that's always a good starting point with me!  Whilst I had my hair washed I sat on one of their brilliant massage chairs, it really felt like someone was kneading up and down my back and also on the back of my legs.  Then, whilst the conditioner was being applied I had a head massage, so at that point I was literally being massaged from head to toe, it was sheer Heaven.  I love my new style too, I've had a fringe cut in and my hair thinned out, I think it's going to be a breeze to maintain and my other half reckons it's knocked years off me - result!

No comments:

Post a Comment