Sunday, 26 January 2014

New School Bag

I'm feeling a little flat today (most unlike me) because tomorrow is officially the start of semester 2 at uni and this is the final semester of my degree course.  Before I know it, it will all be done and dusted and then I'll have a very nerve-wracking few weeks until I find out if it's all been worth it.  Anyway, at least I get to use one of my Christmas presents, which is this amazing bag.

It's a perfect size for uni, I'll easily get in an A4 file in here (I could fit a laptop in too...if I had one that is!) and there'll still be loads of room for all my other essentials.  I like the fact that it has a shoulder strap and a grab handle on top.  I think my lunchbox goes rather well with it too!
But most of all, I love the fact that it's just a little bit different.

2 comments: