Thursday, 23 January 2014

New Make Up Trial

 When I started my blog (not that long ago, admittedly) I felt that there would be no chance of me ever posting photos of myself on here because although I have been really interested in makeup and beauty for donkey's years I never really felt 100% happy with my own makeup application.  I guess that's why I got into blogging in the first place, because in my desperation to find hints and tips on how to make my eyes look bigger - or whatever - I found all the wonderful beauty blogs and vlogs and became addicted!  I've still got a lot to learn, but what I have learnt from those blogs in such a short space of time has been phenomenal!

Anyway, doing this blog has been a good excuse to buy loads of new goodies and I thought it was about time I gave some of them a full test drive, so this evening this is what I came up with.  The products I have used for this look are listed below (can't believe I used five eyeshadows!!)


Max Factor Colour Correcting Cream (Fair)
Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer (Ivory)
i.d.Bare Minerals Foundation (Fairly Light)
MUA Mosaic Blush (English Rose) - used as a kind of bronzer
MUA Blusher (Cupcake)
Eye primer from my NYC Individual Eyes palette
MUA Undress Me Too eyeshadow palette (Shy and Wink shades used)
MUA Ever After eyeshadow palette (Chino and Fog shades used)
MUA eyeshadow single (Pearl)
Boots 17 Perk & Paint liner (black on upper outer lashes, pink on inner corners)
Boots 17 eyeliner pencil (White)
Max Factor Tonal Black Volumising Mascara (for blue eyes)
MUA eyebrow pencil (blonde)
Max Factor Lipfinity (Glowing)


No comments:

Post a Comment