Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Hands that do dishes...

I'd been looking forward to trying out one of the many new nail polishes that I've recently bought, partly so that I could do a little review on here and show a picture of what it looked like on.  The trouble is, my hands are in a terrible state at the moment - too much washing up without the Marigolds I'm afraid!  Luckily, I have a couple of products in my arsenal that I've been using for a few years now, whenever my hands get this bad, so I know they both work the miracle I now need.






 I start by spending a few minutes massaging some No7 Revitalising Hand Saviour all over my hands.  This is a really oily scrub which sloughs off all the nasty flaky bits and then leaves your hands feeling really soft and smooth when you rinse it off.









Then I follow this up with some Neutrogena Norwegian Formula hand cream.  I find it's best to do this bit just before bed as it is such a rich, thick consistency it's more like a treatment mask for hands than a normal hand lotion.  If you've never used this product before, be warned, you only need a tiny amount, it is sooo concentrated, but it really works wonders whilst you sleep.





So that's my combination for serious hand therapy, now where did I leave those nail polishes...?




No comments:

Post a Comment