Saturday, 25 January 2014

Fashion World Spring Tops

Dragonfly Print Peter Pan Collar TopKey's Print Peter Pan Collar TopZebra Print Boyfriend T-ShirtOwl Print Jersey Top
I've been pining for Spring for weeks, but I'm even worse now I've bought these cute tops from Fashion World.  The first one caught my eye because I basically love anything with dragonflies on!  I noticed they did the same top in a different colour and pattern - the "keys" print which looks really smart in black and cream. These are my first "Peter Pan collar" purchases, so I'm a bit behind everyone else there, but it looks as if the style is here to stay for a little bit longer yet.  Once I was on a roll with the "cute tops" theme I couldn't resist these two t-shirts; one has a multi coloured zebra print and the other has colourful owls.  For the prices I paid I'm really chuffed with the quality of the fabric.  I also really love the length of the tops too, not too long, not too short, just right on me =D  I'll probably wear these with a jersey maxi skirt and some cute pumps.  All I need to do now is get my seaside holiday booked =D

Peter Pan collar tops £14.00 each.
Zebra and Owl t-shirts £12.00 each.
Sizes 12 - 32.

Click here for Fashion World online.


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the key print one! I have a thing for keys. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, me too, good job they weren't expensive because I just couldn't decide between the keys and dragonflies =D x

      Delete