Monday, 27 January 2014

Dove Winter Care



Just on the off chance that someone from Dove reads this...please, please, PLEASE, make some more of this wonderful product and don't just confine it to the Winter months either!  I stumbled across this completely by accident, any advertising has completely passed me by, I just happened to notice it sat on the shelf in my local supermarket.  As far as I'm concerned, Dove can do no wrong.  I love ALL their products, they really are fab and easy on the pocket too, so had no qualms about giving this a go.  I'm so glad I did.  I didn't think I'd find a body wash any more moisturising than my normal Dove one, but this even surpasses that by a country mile!  I use it with one of those mesh body-polisher thingymajigs and you only need to put a little bit of the product on for it to literally explode into a mass of rich, moisturising lather.  It really does moisturise my skin very nicely without leaving any sticky residue.  It's perfection in a bottle, my only problem is that it has already disappeared off the shelves in the shop I bought it from and I cannot find any trace of it in any others...great pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment