Friday, 24 January 2014

An Ode to Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser


How do I love thee?  Let me count the ways...

  1. You are half the price of my normal hot cloth cleanser.
  2. You smell divine, like creamed coconut.
  3. You remove my makeup as quickly (if not quicker) than a cleansing wipe.
  4. You have a rich consistency which does not dry my skin out.
  5. You even remove my mascara without stinging my eyes.
  6. Unlike some other products, you cause me no allergic reactions.
  7. You contain vitamin E which is super good for my skin.
  8. Your muslin cloth is a good size and quality.
  9. My skin is gently exfoliated by the muslin cloth.
  10. You are currently "buy one, get one half price."
In short, you are my perfect "forever" choice of hot cloth cleanser <3





No comments:

Post a Comment