Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Accessorize, Boots, Superdrug and TK Maxx Haul

I think my favourite kind of shopping day involves buying lots of little things rather than a single, more expensive purchase (although I quite like that too!)  I had a couple of hours in Lancaster today and did really well, both in terms of time and money.

ACCESSORIZE

    Gloves £3 (reduced from £10).
        My bargain of the day.


SUPERDRUG
Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser £4.99
I've only ever used No7 hot cloth cleanser which is more expensive so I'll be interested to see how this compares.
Anti-Ageing Moisture Mask 99p
Eyelash Curler £1.99
MUA Eyeshadow "Pearl" £1.00
MUA Eyeshadow Palette "Undress Me Too" £4.00
I've been so impressed with most of my recent MUA purchases I couldn't wait to try some more.
NYC Individual Eyes "Midtown Mauve" £2.49
I was so surprised to find this palette, with its four shadows, primer, highlighter and applicator for such a bargain price I didn't realise that this colour combo is meant for people with brown eyes (mine are blue) but I love these colours and at that price I really don't mind!

BOOTS
Botanics Triple Age Renewal Firming Day Cream £5.69 (reduced from £8.49)
I've been loving my L'Oreal moisturiser but it doesn't have an SPF and this one does.
Botanics Hydrating Eye Cream £6.99 (reduced from £8.99)
17 Perk and Paint Eyeliner £3.99
This nice chunky eyeliner is black at one end and has a pinky-white highlighter at the other end for brightening and opening up your eyes.
Natural Collection Blusher "Pink Cloud" £1.99*
Natural Collection Eyeshadow "White Opal" £1.99*
Natural Collection Eyeliner "White" £1.79*
*Individual prices, or £5 for three items.
17 Eyeshadow Brush £2.00


TK MAXX
L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara "Black" £3.99
Mercury Effect Bathroom Tumbler £3.99
I'm going to use this to store make up brushes on my dressing table.
Glass Trinket Box
Also destined for my dressing table, thought this would look pretty filled with some nail varnishes.
Don't forget to follow me so that you won't miss out on the reviews I'll be doing of all the beauty products bought today.

No comments:

Post a Comment